- Generate vocabulary list from Chinese characters on images.
- Display the phonetic guides as Pinyin or Zhuyin. You can even choose Pinyin Mark only (shown as ˉ ˊ ˇ ˋ)
- Pronunciation provided for Chinese words and phonetic guides
- Edit function available, which allows you to remove selected terms, edit Chinese, phonetic guides and English explanation.
- Generate customized flahcards
- Word list can be exported to Excel, CSV, PDF
- Generate writing practice sheet with stroke orders
Q; Does this tool support Simplified or Traditional Chinese characters?
A: Both Simplified and Traditional Chinese are supported
Q: Why I can’t see the Edit button?
A: The Edit function is only available when you have a valid Pro account subscription, and the list is generated by yourself.
Q: Can I save the generated word list?
A: A unique URL will be assigned to each generated word list, you can save this URL to visit the list later.
Besides, if you are logged into your purple account, all your generated vocabulary lists will be available on "My Conversion" page, Generated Vocabulary List tab
Q: Can I export the word list?
A: Yes, you can click on the “Export” button and export the list to Excel, CSV or PDF
Q: Can I customize the flashcard content?
A: Yes, please click on the Setting from the Flashcards dropdown, you will then see a popup allows you to choose fields to be displayed on front/back side of flashcards
Q:Can I get a PDF version of the flashcards?
A: On the top right of the flashcard popup, there is a Print icon, please click on the icon to export the flashcard into PDF document
Q: Can I edit the title and footer on the generated writing sheet?
A: Yes, this can be done on My Tools - Setting page, PDF tab
Q: I have edited the generated vocabulary list, can other people access the edited list?
A: Yes, they will see the updated word list.
Q: Can others edit my word list?
A: No, the edit function is only available for the creator of the list.