Recent Updates (12/02/2015):
1. Correct Pinyin tone for character 一/不
2. Copy function now available
3. Now you can generate writing practice sheet and flashcards for words displayed on the right vocabulary list section
4. Add support for Dummitt's colour coding tones
How to use:
1) Type or copy Chinese characters into the text box (both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are supported); 2) Select to view Pinyin with Tone Number or Tone Mark, or Zhuyin system, click "convert"; 3) Click on any Pinyin annotation symbol to listen to the corresponding pronunciation or "Sentence Pronunciation" to learn how to read the whole sentence.
Click here to view detailed user guide
1) This tool supports conversion of text and subtitle files (.txt or .srt)2) Maximum size of input file is 300 KB.3) Please make sure the input file is encoded with GBK or UTF-8.
1) This tool converts Chinese text on image files (.jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif)2) Recommended image size is 1024 x 768 pixels3)Maximum size of input file is 2,000 KB.
Chooce Grid Style:
Song Ti 宋体Kai Ti 楷体Handwritting 手写体
Number of traceable characters:
Show stroke order in the sheet
Gender of Voice: