Online Chinese Input System is a browser based Chinese input method editor (IME). With this powerful tool, you can type Simplified / Traditional Chinese characters anywhere in the world with no need to install Chinese input software. Try our new Online Chinese Handwriting Input Tool to input Chinese characters with your mouse.
||Input Traditional Chinese Input English Only(Ctrl)Use "PageUp"/"PageDown" for more candidates|
How to use this input tool:
- Input Pinyin character/English word in the left text box, the pinyin/English you input will appear in the right-upper box. In the right-lower box, the tool will propose a list of Chinese character corresponding to your input.
- If the first character proposed is the one you intend to write, just press the "space" bar. The character will be displayed in the left box
- If the character you want is the 2nd, 3rd, ... just press the corresponding key (1), (2) of your keyboard. The character will be displayed in the left text box
- If the list of character exceed 10, then use the key "Page Down" "Page Up" on your keyboard.
- To swith between Traditional and Simplified Chinese mode, just check / uncheck the checkbox before "Input Traditional Chinese"
- v is used as an alias for pinyin character Ã¼. For example, typing "nv" into the input method would bring up the candidate list for pinyin: nÇš.