1 | That was really tough. | |
2 | The evils we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear. | |
3 | It is particularly difficult to bear up against the midsummer heat. | |
4 | The soldier is lying on the bed, languishing of wounds. | |
5 | Either way, times will be tough. | |
6 | That's really a tough time for them. | |
7 | 他们的家人在哭呢。对他们来说,这真是个难熬的时刻。
Their family are crying. That's really a tough time for them. | |
8 | Unlike last year's terrible weather, it's unusually cool this late summer. | |
9 | She was always on my mind in the toughest moments during the torture. | |
10 | 在难熬的时候,准备好他们最喜欢的晨饮。热咖啡、茶能帮助一些人起床。
On tough days get their favorite morning beverage ready, hot coffee or tea can really help get someone moving. | |
11 | 就算爱情天荒地老是那么难熬为了你我一定做得到!
And let you know I exist, and then you'll see, that god put you on this earth, just for me... | |
12 | 这在你的“后青春时期”里是一段非常难熬的日子。
This is one of the tough times of your adult adolescence. | |
13 | 如果你的身体很走形,只走几分钟你也会挣扎难熬。
If you' re very out of shape, you might struggle to walk for more than a few minutes. | |
14 | 晚上他躺在行军床上睡不着觉,灰心丧气难熬难挨。
At night he would lie sleepless on his cot, suffering an almost unbearable frustration. | |
15 | 但我不会掩饰这个事实:那对我们都是段难熬的日子。
But I wouldn't gloss over the fact that that was a tough time for us. | |
16 | 我们启程之前的一个担忧就是会觉得日子太长而难熬。
One of our concerns before sailing was that we'd find the days long. | |
17 | 三个女儿将近出嫁了,他为没有钱给她们买嫁奁而难熬。
The three daughters were being married but he didn't have money to buy dower for his daughters. | |
18 | 这就使得圣诞节前原本漫长的冬月显得更加令人难熬了。
It made the already long winter months until Christmas seem even longer. | |
19 | 我们那里春天风沙跑,夏天热难熬,秋天赛金宝,冬天北风嚎。
B:We've got a sandy spring, hot summer, golden fall and cold winter. | |
20 | 大学毕业后等待分配的日子里,他度日如年,比求学的16年还难熬。
After graduation from the university for distribution, he seems like a day, more than 16 years of schooling is tough. |