1 | Don' t burn your bridges. | |
2 | Don't burn your bridges behind you. | |
3 | You shall not kick down the ladder when you have succeed. | |
4 | The danger past and God forgotten. | |
5 | Don't burn bridges you may have to cross again. | |
6 | “事实上,这五个突变是进化中的过河拆桥。”桑顿说。
"Effectively, the five mutations burn the bridge evolution had just crossed," Thornton said. | |
7 | 饮水之源莫污染。(休将恩德报以怨。)(不要过河拆桥。)
Never cast dirt into that fountain of which you have sometime drunk. | |
8 | Don"t burn any bridges as it is a small world 24." | |
9 | I am pained by the allegations that we engage in use and throw. | |
10 | 不要过河拆桥,世界很小,保不准哪天你们会再遇到。
Don't burn any bridges as it is a small world. | |
11 | 在他能独立完成项目的操纵与管理时,他便开始过河拆桥了。
He has burnt bridge when he can do all the management of the program by himself. | |
12 | 不过桁止好像不怎么愿意搭理你,看来颜颜也被人过河拆桥了。
However Hang appear to be not how would like to take to administer you, see to the Yan Yan creature too been getting more ungrateful. | |
13 | 和他们保持联系,不要过河拆桥,尤其是如果你还在这一行的话。
And they keep in touch, don't burn Bridges, especially if you are in a line of words. | |
14 | 西方国家的后盾只是给你过河的毒木桥,毒性很强,过河拆桥你明白吗?
Western nation's backing is only the poisonous wooden bridge which crosses river to you, the toxicity is very strong, dismantles the bridge after crossing you to understand? | |
15 | 它也会帮助提醒你关于公司缘——作为一名团队成员,而不是过河拆桥。
It also helps to remind you about corporate karma - being a team player and not burning bridges. | |
16 | 操奈楚丽,我给她我的信任,她却在我背后捅刀子,过河拆桥,他妈的婊子!
Fuck Naturelle Riviera. I gave her my trust, and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch. | |
17 | 我们可能面临知名作家过河拆桥的局面,我们和出版业的健康发展存在利害关系。
We could face a situation of very big-name authors pulling the ladder up after them [and] we have a stake in seeing a healthy publishing industry. |