1 | My health is not too bad. | |
2 | It's basically all right. | |
3 | The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass. | |
4 | The lane is wide enough for a car to get through. | |
5 | Don't bother to move I think I can just brush past. | |
6 | Your work will get by,but try to improve it. | |
7 | I'm terribly sorry to have kept you on the go like this. | |
8 | Your work will get by, but try to improve it. | |
9 | "It's not my ideal job, but it's okay," he said. | |
10 | 也许,在找到一个二手的之前,一时没有它也过得去。
Well, maybe you can go without it for awhile, until you do find a used version. | |
11 | 不可以邋邋遢遢,在顾客面前你一定要看上去还过得去,干净利落。
Don't be sloppy, you have to look presentable and neat around customers. | |
12 | 为了追逐我的剧本创作生涯,我在21岁的时候来到洛杉矶。现在34岁的我现在的生活也只是过得去而已。
I moved to Los Angeles when I was 21 to pursue a career in screenwriting. Now, I'm 34 years old and still barely getting by. | |
13 | 虽然英吉利海峡和法国海岸上空的天气状况不甚理想,但还算过得去。
Weather conditions to-day in the Channel and over the French coast have not been ideal, but they have served. | |
14 | 我说不上十分满意,但是也都萁极格了,人品,形象,文化,背景条件,都过得去。
I can't say very satisfied, but also have a Qi extremely personality, image, and culture, background conditions, are ok. | |
15 | 我的情人可能会要我带她出去吃饭,而城区的高档餐厅只有一家,另外一家还算过得去。
My mistress will demand to be taken out, and there are only one and a half decent restaurants in the town. | |
16 | 从现在公园的政治环境看来,似乎在保护和利用之间有个过得去的——甚至是可持续的平衡点。
Judging by the political temperature in the park at the moment, there seems to be a tolerable, perhaps even sustainable, balance between protection and use. | |
17 | 尽管德国和法国经济形势现在还过得去,但就算是这些健康的经济体,也出现了疲软的迹象。
And while the economies of Germany and France are doing okay for now, even the healthy ones are showing signs of weakness. | |
18 | 似乎它的薪酬比较过得去,也有良好的效益,并且与多方面都有联系,我觉得这是很重要的因素。
Seems like it pays decently, has good benefits, and is related to multiculturalism, which I find to be an important topic. | |
19 | “如果你花钱很精明的话,是可以过得去的,”他在提到他每月10,000泰铢($294)的工资时说。
"If you spend it wisely, you' d be able to get by," he says of his 10,000 baht ($294) per month salary. | |
20 | 居家护理助理dellriaseales与她做美发师的女儿还有两个孙子住在一套一卧室的公寓,房租为每月750元。直到几个月前,日子免强过得去。
Until a few months ago, Dellria Seales, a home care assistant, was just getting by living with her daughter, a hairdresser, and two grandchildren in a one-bedroom apartment for $750 a month. |