1 | I declined his invitation. | |
2 | Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. | |
3 | Father Madeleine refused the cross. | |
4 | “时间不早了,我们回吧。”她说。他也没有推辞,便各自回家。
" Time is not late, we return. " She said. He is also not refuse, then the respective home. | |
5 | He promised to attend but then begged off. | |
6 | I think this should be finding a way of saying, no seriously. | |
7 | He asks if you can join him for dinner, but you decline. | |
8 | Yuexia urges Yifan to go home, but Yifan refuses as she is worried that Yiguan may not accept her unborn child. | |
9 | 在婚礼前的晚上,我决定借故推辞我朋友的邀请。
The night before the wedding, I decided to call my friends and beg off. | |
10 | But she was bus-sick in life and even seldom went strolling in the street. | |
11 | He promised to go with us, but he has since begged off. | |
12 | 艾梅开玩笑问我想不想进去某个店铺里,我推辞了。
Aime jokingly asked if I wanted to go into one of the places, but I declined. | |
13 | 不要推辞任何可以给你生活带来欢笑和快乐的事情。
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life. | |
14 | 所已我被请的时候,就不推辞而来。现在请问,你们叫我来有什么意思呢。
Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me? | |
15 | 如果你知道有人在等着你,那便很难推辞掉不去跑步。
It's a lot harder to blow off a run if you know someone else is counting on you. | |
16 | 繁重的工作让你兴奋不起来,但是今天你推辞不了你必须做的。
You aren't thrilled with your heavy workload, but you're resigned with what you must do today. | |
17 | 我礼貌的推辞了,感觉不到兴奋,也不觉被奉承,也不排斥。
I politely decline, feeling neither excitement nor flattery nor repulsion. | |
18 | 你手中若有行善的力量,不可推辞,就当向那应得的人施行。
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it. | |
19 | 伊丽莎白虽然预料到这种拜望不会有什么乐趣,可又没法推辞。
Elizabeth could not refuse, though she foresaw little pleasure in the visit. | |
20 | 我们礼数周到,当行之礼绝不偷工减料,应该我们做的事绝不推辞。
We are considerate and polite. Our salutes never lack anything; we never decline what we should do. |