1 | I feel grateful because of the lively heart. | |
2 | They have gone with weeping eyes and hearts. | |
3 | This is Beginner' s Mind. It' s a Zen state of mind. | |
4 | I cannot remember when I have had this much peace of mind. | |
5 | But holding on to "what might have been" can actually be detrimental to your health. | |
6 | We learn Buddhism so we can learn to develop a pure and tranquil state of mind. | |
7 | 这样的问题事实上可能是潜在的心境障碍的标志。
Such problems in fact may be signs of an underlying mood disorder. | |
8 | 思绪掠过我的心境,仿佛一群鸿鹄掠过云天。我听见了它们展翅的声响。
Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky. I hear the voice of their wings. | |
9 | 精力和行为的剧烈的改变总伴随着心境上的改变。
Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. | |
10 | 运动能提升心境,但是它对健康的作用被高估了。
While exercise can boost mood, its health benefits have been oversold. | |
11 | 这番谈话以后,伊丽莎白的骚忧的心境平静了些。
The tumult of Elizabeth's mind was allayed by this conversation. | |
12 | 只有她母亲才能体谅她这种心境,而且几乎和她有同感。
They could have been understood only by her mother, who might have felt nearly the same. | |
13 | 当然,研究将继续评估新型药物潜在的稳定心境的效果。
However, research studies continue to evaluate the potential mood-stabilizing effects of newer medications. | |
14 | 如果你真的想要体验另类心境的话,抬头看看绿树便是。
If you really want a mind-altering experience, look at a tree. | |
15 | 不求世荣,不做事业。我们生活就没有朿缚,生命就能获得沉稳,安宁,祥和的心境。
The stability, tranquilness and peace are the life style that a man of practice should have. Only living in such environment, can he get close to Tao. | |
16 | 只在我头上灌注宁静的蜜露,赋予我一片不受干扰的心境。
On my head pour only the sweet waters of serenity. Give me the gift of the Untroubled Mind. | |
17 | 这样你就可以开始用这种心境替代紧张情绪后的连锁反应了。
Then you start the interaction in that frame of mind instead of the nervous one. | |
18 | 游览位于中心商务区上面的文武庙会带给你一种奇特的心境。
It puts the traveller into a properly reflective state of mind for a visit toMan Mo temple above Central business district. | |
19 | 双向情感障碍的精神病症状往往表现出当时的极端心境状态。
Psychotic symptoms in bipolar disorder tend to reflect the extreme mood state at the time. | |
20 | 他在一种奇怪的心气平和的心境里安定了下来,再也不着急了。
He had settled down into a strange and comfortable state of mind. |