1 | He represented the plan as practical. | |
2 | I don't think it is something practicable. | |
3 | His proposal is thought of as practical. | |
4 | This matter requires a practical and feasible solution. | |
5 | We must strike out a practical plan of action. | |
6 | His plan for your life is practical, not mystical. | |
7 | Okay, I understand that this plan is not entirely practical. | |
8 | He is skilled at thinking, and always comes up with practical solutions. | |
9 | There was no practicable way to involve all of us, all the time. | |
10 | Let's have a clear no-nonsense agreement to start work as soon as possible. | |
11 | 面对总体形势,我们需要制定出切实可行的计划。
Faced with the overall situation, we need to develop feasible and practical plans. | |
12 | 为了实现这个目标,我们必须采取切实可行的措施。
In order to achieve this goal, we must take practical and feasible measures. | |
13 | 以下是一些使你生活更卓越的一些切实可行的方法。
And here are some practical ways of bringing more excellence into your life. | |
14 | 当局必须积极应对疫情,采取切实可行的防控措施。
The authorities must actively respond to the epidemic and take feasible prevention and control measures. | |
15 | 这是一个切实可行的办法如果你是准备重新断言巨集。
This is a practical approach if you're prepared to redefine the assert macro. | |
16 | 因此切实可行的计划,还是围绕着你中午的打盹来安排吧。
So your realistic plan might be to surrender to the mid-day desk nap. | |
17 | 我们必须制定一项切实可行的计划以使我们的国家复兴起来。
We must work out a practicable plan for resuscitating our country. | |
18 | 程序界面友好,使用方便,是一种切实可行的设计碾米机的方法。
It has the advantages of improving the design level, shortening the design cycle, friendly program interface and easy opera- ting. | |
19 | 在很多场合下它涉及制定切实可行的方案来解决出现的问题。
In many cases it may also involve developing workable and practical solutions when problems arise. | |
20 | NFC技术支持的安全短程通信要求让移动支付销售点切实可行。
NFC tech allows the type of secure, short-range communications required to make mobile point-of-sale payments feasible. |