1 | The fairy promised to grant the child's wish. | |
2 | The boss has promised me a labour insurance. | |
3 | Six years later the promise was made good. | |
4 | You have promised; now, don't go back on me. | |
5 | We hope to get a commitment from the manufacturer to deliver the parts on time. | |
6 | You can't swallow the promise of financial allocation that you made yesterday. | |
7 | Any subject abide by its commitments and promissory estoppel. | |
8 | 虽然如此,人工智能在互联网上有一大堆的允诺。
Nevertheless, AI has a lot of promise on the Web. | |
9 | 了解他们的欲望并学会认清他们其中错误的允诺。
Become wise to their desires and learn to recognize their false promises. | |
10 | 她允诺你加入一场对你意义重大的议会,但是她食言了。
She promises to join you for your important meeting but doesn' t make it. | |
11 | 除了现金,它们一无所求,还时常允诺超过95%的胜率。
They demand nothing but cash and often promise payouts of 95% or better. | |
12 | 国际机构允诺给予更多援助,但是缺乏安全保障仍是拦路虎。
International agencies have promised more aid, but lack of security stands in the way. | |
13 | 我不想听你口头上答应我付我钱的允诺,我只想让你白纸黑字写下来。
I don't want to hear your promise to pay me. I want your promise in black and white. | |
14 | 强盗们以领他们去看金矿为允诺,诱骗受害人进了一个小山洞里。
The robbers enticed his victims into a cave by promising to show them a gold mine . | |
15 | 所以我的信仰,就像基督教一样,并不会允诺我好的德行或更高的智力。
So my faith, rather like Christianity, comes with no guarantees of virtue or enhanced intelligence. | |
16 | 不要忘记,永远不要忘记您允诺过我,您用这些银子是为了成为一个诚实的人。
Do not forget, never forget, that you have promised to use this money in becoming an honest man. | |
17 | “这些资金会到来,但是是在津巴布韦已经允诺清除这些债务的前提下,”他说。
"The funds will come but it will be in the context of Zimbabwe having committed to clearing these debts, " he said. | |
18 | 奥巴马先生允诺在花这些钱的时候并不会重蹈“华盛顿老路”,但那些方式很难改变。
Mr Obama has promised not to spend money the "old Washington way" but those ways are hard to change. | |
19 | 事实上,他并没有预见灾难性的结局,而让他自己在权力地位的允诺下盲目地妥协。
For truly he did not foresee the catastrophic ending, and had allowed himself to be blindly compromised under promises of power and position. | |
20 | 在此简短的关于我的前任的允诺和功绩的略述中清楚归纳出他的接班人的职责范围。
In this brief outline of the promise and performance of my immediate predecessor the line of duty for his successor is clearly delineated. |