1 | Sorry not to have found you at home. | |
2 | She led the investigation team to visit the whole community. | |
3 | The next day, I cruised over to my old neighborhood. | |
4 | Our reporter interviewed several famous novelists. | |
5 | 刚刚是教堂的人问他们能不能走访我们的孩子。
That was someone from church asking if they could interview the children. | |
6 | 他们会重回旧地,或者走访一些双方共同的朋友。
They revisit mutual haunts and mutual friends. | |
7 | 为了推销威士忌,她走访了酒吧、乡村俱乐部、民宅。
She visits bars, country clubs, people's homes and Scotland for whiskey tastings. | |
8 | 我觉得这对要去走访在那边的亲戚的我来说太赶了。
I think this is too rushed for me to visit my relatives over there. | |
9 | 事实上,我们走访的农民除了种咖啡,也种其它的经济作物。
In fact, the farmers we visited were growing other cash crops in addition to coffee. | |
10 | 公安部提出全国公安民警大走访活动,拉近了警民关系。
The visit activities put forward by Ministry of Public Security close police's relationship with the massese. | |
11 | 根据受害人和走访获得的情况,刑警们驱车到了银锭路。
And visited the situation which according to the victim obtained, the criminal polices goes by car the silver ingot road. | |
12 | 看到我们走访的两座难民营中儿童的情况,我们感到非常悲痛。
We were deeply saddened by the situation of the children in the two camps we visited. | |
13 | 记者走访了钟村几家大排档,发现门口都养着一笼老鼠。
Reporter visited some of these stalls and find each of them place a cage of rats beside the door. | |
14 | 他说:“举例来说,他们在本周走访了三角洲地区的28个村庄。
This week, for instance, they managed to visit 28 villages in the Delta region. | |
15 | 同时走访库区渔民,了解斑鳜网箱养殖情况,收集相关的资料。
The relative information about cage culture of Siniperca scherzeiwas gotten by visiting the fishing population. | |
16 | 穿越烟囱与烟囱的黑森林,我想走访那踯躅在湮远年代的春天。
Spring must have been this, or is till this somewhere. Through the black forest with chimneys, I'd like to visit the spring which was wandering in far back ages. | |
17 | 她走访酒吧、乡村俱乐部、到人们家中做客,并前往苏格兰品酒。
She visits bars, country clubs, people's homes and Scotland for whiskey tastings. | |
18 | 请各位大哥帮小弟翻译一下(译英)由于经常走访代理和客户,需要申请手机费用。请批准。
I hereby request for advancing mobile phone charges as visits to agents and clients are frequently needed. Kindly approve. | |
19 | “孩子们看起来都非常的悲观,瘦弱和可怜”。一位走访过很多学校和孤儿院的援朝专家这样说。
"The children looked very sad, very emaciated, very pathetic, " said one aid expert who had visited many schools and orphanages. | |
20 | 一旦我们有了琼浆玉液,我们就放进汽车箱中,走访一家家的商店。
Once we had our nectar in the bottle, we literally took it around in the trunk of the car calling on individual stores. |