1 | Hang up your horse and come in for a drink. | |
2 | He denied witch craft, he was denied of magic and that kind of thing. | |
3 | Would you like to have your friends in for a few drinks. | |
4 | Who know one day this'love center Gu'will can't lose effect. | |
5 | Coz it's voodoo, voodoo, voodoo, under your spell. | |
6 | Not after all my mom has taught me to never surrender to the manipulative ways of advertising. | |
7 | She is my fiancee, so you have no chance of deluded by her. | |
8 | 尽管最初你很失望。你受到我的蛊惑,跟我走到一起。当然,你很聪明,你的头脑天生如此。
Despite your initial disappointment, I've distracted you into working with me and of course you're apt - this is how your mind is built. | |
9 | 是的,这是一个情绪化的问题,很容易被蛊惑人心者利用。
And, yes, this is an emotional question, and one that lends itself to demagoguery. | |
10 | 既然蛊狗想在中国做生意,那它就应该遵守中国的法律。
Google needs to follow China's rules if they do business in China. | |
11 | 我们是否忘记了他们警告:一定要特别小心那些吹嘘不劳而获的蛊惑民心的政客。?
Have we forgotten their warning to be especially wary of the demagogues who promise us something for nothing? | |
12 | 卡扎菲星期四在打给国家电视台的电话中,谴责反对他的人受到了本。拉登的蛊惑。
Speaking by telephone to state television Thursday, Mr. Gadhafi accused his opponents of being under the sway of Osama bin Laden. | |
13 | 不要受任何推销人员的蛊惑,他们正想从你这儿获得钱财。
Don't be taken advantage of by any fast talking salesperson trying to part you from your cash. | |
14 | 同时也不让客观环境的诱惑,蛊动等因素干扰我们的精气。过份浪费,消耗我们的精气。
Meanwhile, he keeps the Qi from temptation and instigation by objective environment and wards off wasting and consuming the Qi too much. | |
15 | 不幸的是他失去了记忆,因为之前吃了一群拜月教徒的蛊药。
He saved his aunt, but unfortunately he lost his memory by eaten the poison of a group of moon-admired believers'. | |
16 | 丹东个性暴躁,刚愎自用,活一个飞扬跋扈的政客。但他记忆力惊人,口才极有蛊惑力。
Danton was a headstrong firebrand, a swashbuckling political showman with a prodigious memory, whose spectacular oratory held audiences in thrall. | |
17 | 你同时也选威能的伤害类型-强酸、冷冻、火焰、闪电、或蛊毒。
You also choose the power's damage type: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or poison. | |
18 | 庞茨的骗局吸引了成百上千的投资者,这些人被他所谓的才华而蛊惑。
Ponzi' s business drew in thousands of investors, bewitched by his supposed prowess. | |
19 | 信巫蛊、敬鬼神,是湘西凤凰山江这个旅游地区的显著民族文化特征。
Belief in witchcraft and ghosts is one of the characteristics of the Miao culture in Shanjiang village, Fenghuang county of western Hunan. | |
20 | 萨曼莎有一种蛊惑人心的自信,这种自信可以让罗斯·佩罗去竞选总统。
Samantha had the kind of deluded self-confidence that caused men like Ross Perot to run for President. |