1 | It was her loneliness and intensity that lured him. | |
2 | The novel is a paean to the end of empire. | |
3 | Separately, I see the look in your eyes clear and lonely. | |
4 | This is me, a lonely but somebody's butterflies. | |
5 | 道路虽然熙熙攘攘,却十分落寞,因为没有人爱它。
The road is lonely in its crowed for it is not loved. | |
6 | I'm thrilled that we can help others. I'm blown away by how much it has helped us. | |
7 | 人流往复,摩肩接踵,道路因无人怜爱而孤独落寞。
The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved. | |
8 | 他们向北行,心头仿佛袭来一缕不可名状的落寞之感。
They walked northward with a curious feeling of disappointment. | |
9 | 我曾把文字当做思念的麻醉,可是走不出落寞的心情。
I have put the text as Miss anesthesia, but go out lonely mood. | |
10 | 那思念如影随行,纵然我置身于喧闹我依然觉得深深地落寞。
My longing follows me so closely as a shadow that I feel very lonely in spite of noisiness around me. | |
11 | 被时光错过,更有苦楚落寞的惨淡人生,这是何等的不幸。
By the time miss, more suffering desolate dreary life, this is what misfortune. | |
12 | 一线庸人,誓里如一的落寞,不过是指尖一弹细尘的烟灰。
A mediocre, oath as a lonely, but is a fine dust ash on the fingertips. | |
13 | 说不清楚自己为什么如此的落寞,往事就像水一样缠住我的心。
Do not know why I so lonely, the past like water around my heart. | |
14 | 海啊,你这暴风雨落寞的新娇娘啊,你徒劳地掀起波浪追随你的爱人。
Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, O sea, thou lonely bride of the storm. | |
15 | 却不知道噪杂的地方只会让你们更加孤独,喧嚣之后是更深的落寞。
You sink yourselves in the noisy crowd day after day, year after year...without knowing that noise can only make you more and more lonely and deeper desolated soon after. | |
16 | 她的成绩一落千丈,从而变得异常落寞与孤僻,甚至不再理睬她的朋友们。
Her grades plummeted and she became a social recluse, abandoning all of her friends. | |
17 | 但这些文化故事中的英雄已经转化为某类象征,流露出几许的落寞和孤独。
The heroes in these cultural stories, however, have turned into some symbol, exuding some desolation and loneliness. | |
18 | 多少个寂寞的夜晚,空守着一屋的落寞,昏黄的灯映衬出来的只有我寂寞的脸。
As friends to be lovers, lovers to be absolutely strangers, So many nights I hold myself in solitude embrace in my vacant house. | |
19 | 极右翼党派的无能或许会使其在政治上落寞,但是一些极右的思想仍会存在。
The far right' s incompetence may doom it politically, but some of its ideas are here to stay. | |
20 | 忽醒忽睡,连梦都变得空洞,糜烂的落寞言不由衷,灌溻的泪依然在闪烁。
Wake up, and even dream sleep, become empty, a decadent lonely, the tears of Ta good irrigation still flickering. |