1 | We should not judge the young writers too harshly. | |
2 | He has a poor grounding in Chinese, so don't make excessive demands of him. | |
3 | If you would possess you must not claim. | |
4 | Scorpio is sensual, passionate, demanding, jealous, inflexible. | |
5 | All was, alas, worse than vanity - injustice, punishment, exaction, death. | |
6 | 但很明显,这个苛求的朋友对忠诚有着不同的想法。
But clearly, this demanding friend held a different idea of loyalty. | |
7 | 但与此同时,中国人的苛求也在其间展现的淋漓尽致。
But at the same time the Chinese want their pound of flesh. | |
8 | 维持正常的家务和生活习惯,尽量不要苛求自己和家人。
Maintain a normal household and daily routine, limiting demanding responsibilities of yourself and your family. | |
9 | 如果我们不凡事苛求完美,快乐这档子事就简单得多了。
If we are not demanding everything perfect, happy child that file something far simpler. | |
10 | 美国公众对总统迟到的批语毫不留情,是否对总统太苛求了?
Is this sort of relentless criticism of the president's tardiness too tough? | |
11 | 还是周围的人总是批评苛求你、或是不停抱怨生活里的一切?
Or are you surrounding yourself with people that criticize you, or complaint about everything in life. | |
12 | 我关于史蒂夫·乔布斯的唯一苛求就是,苹果本身是完全垂直的。
About my only criticism of Steve Jobs is that Apple itself is quite vertical. | |
13 | 病态的诗人走了,我们还苛求什么健康的歌者吗?穿着时髦的衣衫,在高级宾馆里写《草山笔记》?
The diseased poet was gone, how could we ask for any other healthy singers, writing Grassyhill Notes in some saloon bar with fashionable clothes? | |
14 | 林惇夫人带着一种诙谐的表情瞅着他——对于他的苛求是又好气又好笑。
Mrs Linton eyed him with a droll expression--half angry, half laughing at his fastidiousness. | |
15 | 有些人经常强人所难---不断询问,过分苛求,反复查问直至遭到搞拒。
Some individuals constantly push at others --- asking, demanding, probing until they meet resistance. | |
16 | 临床体征和症状能否可靠地取代昂贵和苛求的实验室检测提供的指导?
Can clinical signs and symptoms reliably substitute for guidance from expensive and demanding laboratory tests? | |
17 | 他的这一想法未免太过苛求。当前,越南主要被视为低附加值商品如纺织产品、家具、鞋袜等的生产地。
It' s a tall order, and at the moment Vietnam is seen as a production base for lower value-added goods like textiles, furniture or footwear. | |
18 | 因此《虎妈高唱战歌》是一部作者不断苛求、哄骗、责骂和尖叫的“编年史”。
So "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother" chronicles its author' s constant demanding, wheedling, scolding and screaming. | |
19 | 因此取而代之成为自己的做法是,为了脱颖而出而诉诸于苛求的让自己显得醒目。
So instead of really being themselves, they resort to strictly standing out for the sake of standing out. | |
20 | 不管是工作、待人接物,我们固然要尽己所能、日新月异,但也不须苛求太过。
No doubt we should try our best and progress with each passing day no matter on work or getting along with people, but it is no need to be over demanding. |