1 | At this critical juncture we must not relax our efforts. | |
2 | You've come back in the nick of time! | |
3 | At this critical moment, you must insist on. | |
4 | At this critical moment reinforcements rushed up. | |
5 | At this point, he threatened to kill a hostage. | |
6 | Right at that point, a tortoise came crawling into view. | |
7 | A new problem cropped out at this critical moment. | |
8 | What is the market scenario in precious metals at this juncture? | |
9 | Not enough people want to buy an American product at this point. | |
10 | 他并称,\"然而在这个节骨眼上,失望的机会不大.\"
There is however little scope for disappointment at this juncture. | |
11 | 有时恰就在事情中可能放一屁,还好不是节骨眼上。
Someone may let out a fart right in the middle of things. | |
12 | 没有人都这节骨眼儿上了还能够惦记着说这是别人的问题。
Nobody can now still imagine this is somebody else' s problem. | |
13 | 然而在这个节骨眼上,美欧发现它们对土耳其的影响力明显减弱。
Yet at this critical juncture, the United States and Europe find their leverage on Turkey markedly diminished. | |
14 | 所以,我开始狂奔(在这个节骨眼上,我敢说,很多人都没有我跑得快)。
So I began to run (at this juncture I should point out that not many people run as fast as I do). | |
15 | 在这个节骨眼上,他们会让夏恩挥棒而放弃赢取比赛的机会么?
At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game? | |
16 | “在这个节骨眼上,如果我的家人没能帮助我,我不可能有这个房子的,”她说。
"If my family weren' t able to help me out at this point, I wouldn' t have a home, " she said. | |
17 | 不用说,我激动得浑身颤抖——不过,也正是在那个节骨眼上我停止进步了。
Needless to say, I was thrilled - but that is the very moment at which my progress stopped. | |
18 | 一个项目或工程正在节骨眼上,得力助手的一纸辞呈可能会递到你的案头。
When it comes to the very critical point of a project or program, your favorite assistant may suddenly put a resignation on your desk. | |
19 | 风云耀怀疑自己真的是喝多了……不然怎么会在这个节骨眼儿上这么想“做”?
The winds and clouds shows off to mistrust that ego really drinks numerous ......otherwise and how can want so to"do" on this essential juncture son? | |
20 | 这事让我心神不宁,唉,在这个节骨眼上,我想我们还是得认真对待,小心为妙。
I'm pretty disturbed by it, yeah, eh, I think at this point we have to take these things fairly seriously. |