1 | Can you make some room for me? | |
2 | Em...will spare some time to cook a meal to reward myself. | |
3 | I try to set aside a few minutes each day to do some exercises. | |
4 | I've arranged my class schedule so I'll have my afternoons free. | |
5 | Allow extra time for these glitches, and demonstrate grace under pressure. | |
6 | 前年夏天它就坏了。虽然我早就许诺过我自己修,但是我从未腾出空来。
It had broken down the previous summer, and though I promised to repair it, I had never got round to it. | |
7 | 腾出时间给朋友:社会支持是压力的最好缓冲器之一。
Make Time For Friends: Social support is one of the best buffers for stress. | |
8 | 如果他们想要你腾出车位,他们会说“向东移动一点。”
If they want you to move over on the car seat to make room, they' ll say "move a bit to the east." | |
9 | 而我们的时代,腾出时间阅读宗教经书却是件难事。
Making time for reading religious and sacred texts is a challenge in our own time. | |
10 | 为了给新公路腾出地方,这片树林已经被砍去了一半。
Half of the forest was cut down to make room for the road. | |
11 | 嚼口香糖会让你的口腔繁忙,也能腾出你的手指头了。
The chewing of the gum will keep your mouth busy and spare your fingers. | |
12 | 当我们忙于那些损友时,是很难为那些挚友腾出时间的。
When we are busy with toxic friends, it's harder to make time for the true ones. | |
13 | 腾出时间旅游,接受教育,出版等等,你会因此而有际遇。
Allow extra time for travel, education and publishing because here is where you encounter delays. Oy vey. | |
14 | 我大声说“大家都闪开,腾出空间让我们接生婴儿,好吗?”
"Will you all move away and let us get on with delivering this baby?" I shouted. | |
15 | 这条街的半数房屋正在拆迁,给新的邮局腾出(建房)空地。
Half the houses in the street are being pulled down to make room for the new post office. | |
16 | 森林遭受砍伐,为经济作物如可可树、咖啡和甘蔗腾出地方。
Forests are being cut to provide land for cash crops such as cacao, coffee, and sugar cane. | |
17 | 公共汽车里站着的人慢慢向前移动,以便给别人腾出地方来。
The people standing in the bus moved along to make room for others. | |
18 | 在首脑会议上,传统经济大国将不得不为他们腾出更多的空间。
The traditional powers will have to make more room for them at the head table. | |
19 | 有好心的旅客给了我几片止痛片,还腾出了地方。40分钟之后,我来到了一家豪华医院的接诊室。
Some kind traveller produces a couple of Co-codamol and a spaced-out 40 minutes later, I am in a plush hospital reception. | |
20 | 有些有机食物的专柜被撤销腾出空间,被更加经济的产品所替代。
Some organic food was cleared off supermarket shelves to make room for more economy lines. |