1 | The weariness, the fever, and the fret | |
2 | You feel restless or irritable. | |
3 | The mind of most people is very restless. | |
4 | Meanwhile, the airlines were becoming more and more restless. | |
5 | The patient tumbled restlessly in his bed. | |
6 | Everyone was on edge but the attack never materialized. | |
7 | 礼物包,焦躁的长统袜,现在所要做的是节日兴趣!圣诞快乐!
The presents are wrapped, the stockings all hung, all that's left now is the holiday fun! Merry Christmass! | |
8 | Be understanding if you or your loved one is upset. | |
9 | 你可以想象那是怎样的心情:沮丧、失望和焦躁。
You can imagine what those emotions were: frustration, anger, impatience. | |
10 | 然而随着大限日期逼近,市场可能会更加焦躁不安。
But as the deadline nears, markets may grow more restive. | |
11 | 你爬山就是在焦躁不安和筋疲力尽之间找一个平衡。
You climb the mountain in an equilibrium between restlessness and exhaustion. | |
12 | 当你在一个地方工作了较长时间,你开始变得焦躁,分神。
When you' ve been working too long in the same place, you start to get stir crazy and lose focus. | |
13 | 在我门口备好你的车,让你的马儿们尽管焦躁地嘶鸣吧。
Let your chariot be ready at my door with your horses neighing impatiently. | |
14 | 每只到场的幼仔,显然都被兴奋和焦躁压得喘不过气。
As each youngster arrived at the scene, it wasclearly overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness. | |
15 | 昨夜12点钟门铃突然响了,这使焦躁不安的妈妈蓦地惊起。
The sudden ringing of the doorbell at 12 last night made the anxious mother start up. | |
16 | 或者我们会更加焦躁,一个意想不到的敲门声也会让我们一跃而起?
Or would we become more anxious than ever, jumping at every unexpected knock on the door? | |
17 | 我们美国人越来越焦躁、愚蠢、有负罪感、盲目爱国。我们的美好家园将被破坏,我们正身临险境。
We Americans have become so uneasy, so stupid, so guilty, and so flatulently patriotic that we are in danger of ruining a fine land. | |
18 | 我的邻居正在堂屋里焦躁不安的踱来踱去。他一看见我进去,大吃一惊,就非常粗野的冲我狂喊:“不!
Pacing anxiously hither and thither in the sitting room was my neighbor, who, seeing me come in, was so shocked that he cried to me in wild voice, No! You can' t come in! | |
19 | 在他的声音是一个老八分音符而不是惯常出现焦躁,在每一行其有序。
In his voice was an old quaver which was not habitual and there was agitation in every line of his visage. | |
20 | 患有ADHD的孩子容易变得焦躁不安、冲动和容易分神,在家和在学校闯祸。
Children with ADHD tend to be restless, impulsive and easily distracted, often leading to serious problems at home and at school. |