1 | We shall find out the truth early or late. | |
2 | We delved into the newspaper files to find out the facts. | |
3 | This information may shed light on me mystery. | |
4 | The detective was trying to ascertain exactly who was at the party. | |
5 | Simple, inexpensive methods to identify fakes can be effective. | |
6 | 那么,这个速度是怎样被查明的?我们又怎样才能确信它是可靠的?
But how could this have been ascertained? And are we certain that the result is trustworthy ? | |
7 | 有些尚未查明的势力正在活动图谋推翻政府。
Unknownforces were at work to overthrow the government. | |
8 | 然而,此前没有人能够查明这些振荡的原因所在。
But until now, no one has been able to pinpoint the cause of these oscillations. | |
9 | 我们得查明有多少人要来,才知道要采买多少食物。
We need to find out how many people will come so we know how much food to buy. | |
10 | 他们需要接见一些人并且查明是否他们喜欢他们的工作。
They need to interview some people and find out if they like their jobs. | |
11 | 我们就能够查明转导蛋白质和基因,处于正确的位置。
We are now able to find proteins and genes that are at the correct location for the transduction machinery. | |
12 | 已查明制霉菌素在肠道内可抑制菌丛类酵母菌的生长。
Nystain has been found to inhibit the growth of yeast like flora in the intestinal tract. | |
13 | 查明故障原因,与传输设备进行远程对话,显示故障信息。
To clarify the reason for the fault, take a remote session to transmission equipment and display fault information. | |
14 | 为了查明这一点,他把一定长度的钓鱼线穿过锡罐的小孔。
To find out, he placed lengths of fishing line through holes in a tin can. | |
15 | 为了查明鸡蛋是否新鲜,我们最好将鸡蛋一一对着光检查一遍。
To make sure that the eggs are fresh, we had better candle them one by one. | |
16 | 他说,没有目击者,要查明肇事者是一个几乎不可能完成的任务。
There are no witnesses, and it is a nearly impossible task to identify the perpetrators, he said. | |
17 | 下一步,他们必须查明是谁在访问该帐户,他是在什么地方登录的。
Next they had to find out who was accessing that account and from where. | |
18 | 但是这枚针是通过何种途径进入卢泰愚体内,至今仍未查明。
While this is but the ways in which the needle body into the Roh Tae-woo, has not yet been identified. | |
19 | 查明你的国家设在离你的目的地最近的大使馆或领事馆的地址和联系信息。
Know the location and contact information for your nation' s embassy or consulate closest to your destination. | |
20 | 天界也受到很大影响,派出使者来到人间查明此事并与人类共同抗敌。
The day also comes under the very tremendous influence, sends out the messenger to arrive the world to verify this matter and with the human together anti enemies. |