1 | But we are where we are. | |
2 | Hey, the die is cast. Stop blaming yourself. | |
3 | Mother was very angry but what' s done is done. | |
4 | But the damage is done now. Saying sorry won' t mend anything. | |
5 | OK, I know we didn't plan this, but I'm on board. Yeah. | |
6 | What's done is done. Further reprimanding him will not fix anything. | |
7 | 这个纹身是在16岁时刺的。虽然母亲非常生气,但是木已成舟。
This tattoo was made at 16 years old. Mother was very angry but what's done is done. | |
8 | 反正木已成舟,今天说穿和明天说穿还不是一样。
the die was cast(thrown) and now or tomorrow the issue must be the same. | |
9 | 先好好想想再回答,因为你一决定,就木已成舟了。
Think before you answer, for it shall be done as you decide. | |
10 | 我昨晚才听到些风吹草动,现在就木已成舟了,太难让人接受了。
I heard about it last night a little bit and then it came to fruition, it was a tough one to swallow. | |
11 | 别烦恼,这件事情木已成舟,只要注意不再犯同样的错误就行了。
Don't worry about it. It's water over the dam. Just be sure you don't make the same mistake again. | |
12 | 这已经是木已成舟的事情了,因此我们还是提前开始计划细节部分吧。
It's a done deal so we can go ahead and start planning the details. | |
13 | 在最后一刻,他们对已选定的那个女孩作代表还有疑虑,但木已成舟。
They had last minute doubts about the girl they had chosen as their representative, but the die was cast. | |
14 | 可是,木已成舟的事实已摆在眼前,盖拉德认为欧足联不会更改处罚决定。
However, the facts clearly see what a done deal, Gaillard that UEFA will not change the penalty decision. | |
15 | 更为重要的是,与其等待一切都已木已成舟时再来修改,不如趁着分析阶段的时候找出问题所在及时修补来得更加及时和经济。
What's more, it's usually much quicker and cheaper to fix a problem or misunderstanding at the analysis stage than it is when the "finished product" is delivered. | |
16 | 当你一个朋友为某个她犯下的错误而困扰的时候,你可以劝她忘记这些,你就可以说,“水已经漫过堤坝了(木已成舟,懊恼是没有用的)”
When a friend is troubled by a mistake she has made, you might tell her to forget about it. You say it is water over the dam. |