1 | Stay murky body , I of here , only. | |
2 | Though the dull brain perplexes and retards | |
3 | I felt faint and dizzy as if the sky and earth began to reel. | |
4 | My head feels funny - may I lie down? | |
5 | They are greed for sensual pleasure, hatred, mental lethargy, restlessness, and mental vacillation. | |
6 | He's feeling terribly hung over after last night's party. | |
7 | But at the end, sometimes I feel very tired, heavy and sluggish. | |
8 | It can affect your sleep and make youfeel groggy and grumpy. | |
9 | Two and a half hours later, she emerges, dazed and emotional. | |
10 | 囫囵吞枣的吃完午饭,然后又整个下午昏昏沉沉?
Do you scoff down a huge lunch before feeling lethargic all afternoon? | |
11 | 老楚年纪大了,没人能长生不老。不久后,他觉得无力、昏沉,沮丧。他想他活不了多久了。
But Chu was an old man, and nobody lives forever. Not long after that, he felt weak, giddy, and despondent. He thought he might not live much longer. | |
12 | 他快乐得昏昏沉沉,晕晕忽忽,不明白发生了什么事。
He was dazed and dizzy. He could not understand what was happening. | |
13 | 接连听了几个小时的背景音乐,使我觉得昏昏沉沉。
Incessant background music makes me punch-drunk after a couple of hours. | |
14 | 我到了晚上就会变得昏沉,可她还是还是十分清醒。
I tended to fade in the evening, while she was still alert. | |
15 | 但醒来,依然是这个空荡荡的房子,还有无尽的昏沉。
But wake up, still one of the empty house, there are endless dazed. | |
16 | 你也许会经历我先前所说的大脑昏昏沉沉这个状态。
You may experience what I call the fog of brain. | |
17 | 不一会儿,他就不省人事,昏昏沉沉地睡去。她偷偷溜到厨房,给长滩镇娘家打电话。
In a little while he would drink himself into sodden sleep and she could sneak into the kitchen add call her family in Long Beach . | |
18 | 老楚年纪大了,没人能长生不老。不久后,他觉得没有能力、昏沉、沮丧。他想到我自己活不了多久了。
But Chu was an old man, and nobody lives forever. Not long after that, he felt weak, giddy and despondent. He thought he might not live much longer. | |
19 | 也许会继续工作,依然这么无忧无虑,我也许会依然睡的昏昏沉沉
Going to work and still be happy, I would be sleeping through the night. | |
20 | 虽然回来之后实在撑不住了补了几个小时,但还是有点昏沉。
I still felt a bit woozy , even though I dozed for a couple of hours to make up after I was exhausted to death. |