1 | He's being difficult on purpose. | |
2 | He was offended by her unreasonable quarrel. | |
3 | He's being difficult on purpose and it's so unseemly! | |
4 | Don't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss. | |
5 | Cats are less of a bother than dogs when they misbehave. | |
6 | So many days of affection is not white, and do not unreasonable. | |
7 | And every time you make trouble out of nothing I have tolerance, compromise. | |
8 | Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. | |
9 | 有人试图和你无理取闹,安静的看着他,说:祝你好心情。然后离开。
If someone looking for trouble from you for no reason at all, face him calmly and say"wish you a good mood" and leave. | |
10 | 无理取闹!“她大发雷霆道:”胡说什么呢!你怎么可以这样说我?无理取闹,好吧,我就是无理取闹了!但是你要记住是你告诉我他很聪明的。
"Commotion!" she hotly resented. "Nonsense! How can you say such a thing? Commotion, indeed! But, you know, you said he was clever." | |
11 | 然而,但今天,我再次问他是不是怀疑他的弟弟,他在无理取闹。
However, but today, I again asked his brother, in his suspicious to him under the vexatious . | |
12 | 但是如果你在家里都不能无理取闹,那我还能在哪不讲理呢?
If you can't be unreasonable in your own home, where can you be? | |
13 | “现在你。”他继续道:“将可怜的高维内尔看得太重了,并对他无理取闹,后者他倒会希望或者说期待。
"Here you are," he went on, "taking poor Gouvernail seriously and making a commotion over him, the last thing he would desire or expect." | |
14 | 一个男人习惯了一个女人的任性、撒娇,甚至无理取闹、无事生非,这就是爱!
A man is being used to a woman' s self-will, coquetry, even making trouble out of nothing, that is love. | |
15 | 我可以应对女儿相对温和地发脾气,但实在对儿子的无理取闹感到没辙。
Her temper tantrums are something I can relate to, but my son's are more baffling to me. | |
16 | 我到了那里,感觉到抗议者们并不是无理取闹,但大多数的人都被误导了。
I went down there with the feeling that much of their anger was justified, but broadly misdirected. | |
17 | 亚利桑那州参议员告诉CNN:“他是在无理取闹,他应该马上为此(向总统)道歉。”
The Arizona senator told CNN: "There is no place for it in that setting, or any other, and he should apologise for it immediately." | |
18 | 做好“妥善安置工作,不无理取闹、寻衅滋事,不参与集体上访和联名告状”。
A "properly resettled , not deliberate provocation, to cause trouble, and will not participate in joint petitions and complaints." | |
19 | 比赛后年轻人在夜总会和酒吧里看到又净是些粗暴的举止,喝的烂醉如泥,无理取闹。
In the clubs and hotels after the game, young men are shown the role-modelling of crude behaviour, severe drunkenness and general disrespect for others. | |
20 | 如果这个解决方案对你那勇往直前的女儿还是太过严厉的话,那她就是那个无理取闹的人。
If that solution still proves too draconian for your headstrong daughter, then she is the one who is being unreasonable. |