1 | We are long-time friends. | |
2 | 一本好书,莫逆之交。好书如挚友。好书一本,照亮心灵。
A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us. | |
3 | 只有能说不同意见的朋友才是最好的朋友。(只有诤友才是挚友。)
Only friends who could discuss and resolve their differences openly are true friends. | |
4 | So, my good friends, let me say congratulations to all of you. | |
5 | She was Dan's favorite model, cherished confidante and dearest friend. | |
6 | He could not hear the entreaties of his friends and loved ones to return from the darkness. | |
7 | You're a wonderful friend, and I treasure you more with every day. | |
8 | 友谊是真诚的,有挚友在身边,我们的生活多姿多彩。
Friendship is sincere, with friends together, our life gets its color. | |
9 | He was right, but I still felt as if I'd lost a friend. | |
10 | 所以,对手既不是敌人也不是冤家,而是诤友、挚友。
Therefore, your rivals are not your opponents or those you grudge. Instead, they are your good friends! | |
11 | 阿波罗想尽各种办法要救他的挚友,但已回天乏术!
Apollo tried every possible way to save his faithful friend, but to no avail! | |
12 | 维克多:托勒斯警官,我的挚友说你是留种的雄兽。
Viktor Navorski: Officer Torres, my friend say you are stallion. | |
13 | 当我们忙于那些损友时,是很难为那些挚友腾出时间的。
When we are busy with toxic friends, it's harder to make time for the true ones. | |
14 | 我失去了一位令我仰慕的挚友。他是我遇到过或一同工作过的人中最有才华的一位。
I lost a very dear friend, someone who I admired, someone who was the greatest talent I ever met or worked with. | |
15 | 新西兰友人路易·艾黎是何克挚友,去世后与何克合葬在山丹。
Zealander Rewi Alley was a bosom friend of Hogg and was buried after death in Shandan together with Hogg. | |
16 | 你们的见面会产生一个新的挚友友,或者以彻头彻尾的不幸结束。
Your get together can lead to a new best friend or end up in downright disaster. | |
17 | 她如斯仁慈,竟能谅解在她处境最艰难时反水她的挚友。
She was so kind as to forgive her intimate friend who had betrayed her when she was in a great difficulty. | |
18 | 米欣看出扎尔巴不只是一个笨拙的蛮子,两人很快成了挚友。
Mission recognized Zaalbar was more than a lumbering brute and the two quickly became the best of friends. | |
19 | 现在,我有了两位真正的挚友。我相信,我们将来会围坐在某个温暖舒适的酒吧桌旁,一边喝酒一边叙旧。
I now have two truly great friends - and I'm sure in the years to come we will be able to reminisce together over a drink in a nice warm bar. | |
20 | 对于那些和我们拥有共同文化和精神传统的老盟邦,我们保证以挚友之诚相待。
To those old allies whose cultural and spiritual origins we share, we pledge the loyalty of faithful friends. |