1 | She burst into a convulsive sobs. | |
2 | I saw him weep. | |
3 | I didn't!' sobbed Cathy fit to break her heart. | |
4 | I heard sobs on the other end of the phone line. | |
5 | I put my hand to my mouth and choked back a sob. | |
6 | I answered, checking my sobs and drying my cheeks. | |
7 | On the contrary, it will strike deeper than the sobs. | |
8 | I weep with you without shame and without honor. | |
9 | 她在抽泣,我拉着她的手,而金。史密斯则帮她擦去了眼泪。
She was sobbing, I was holding her hand, and Kim Smith was wiping away a tear. | |
10 | He carefully laid the roses on the grave and began to sob. | |
11 | 某种程度上这是被跳过的过去,就是夜晚的抽泣。
Somehow this is skipped past, that--the sobs in the night. | |
12 | 可是,没过多久,他又抽泣了一声。而且他又一次竭力地掩盖自己的哭泣。
Heng shook his head, but after a few moments another sob escaped, and once more he tried to cover up his crying. | |
13 | “唉!我的孩子啊,”她抽泣着说,“在我离开前你难道不亲吻一下妈妈吗?
'Alas! my son, ' she cried, 'wilt thou not kiss me before I go? | |
14 | “可我还得为了她的自私自利活受罪!”当林惇夫人离开这屋子时,她抽泣着。
And I must suffer for her egotism!' she sobbed, as Mrs Linton left the room. | |
15 | “把盖子揭开,汤普森先生,让我看看儿子的脸吧。”老妇人一边抽泣一边哀号着说。
"Take the lid off, Mr. Thompson; let me see my boy's face, " wailed the elder woman between her sobs. | |
16 | 我抽泣着说,“如果我不能唱歌,上帝会以为我不爱他的。”
" I sobbed. "If I don't sing, God will think I don't love him. | |
17 | 一位穿着蓝色T恤的妇女坐在床上,不由自主地抽泣起来。
A woman in a blue T-shirt sat on the bed and sobbed uncontrollably. | |
18 | 如不美观你为着错过夕照而抽泣,那么你就要错群星了。
If you weeped for the missing sunset, you would miss all the shining stars. | |
19 | 德拉就这样做了。你知道,人生是由呜咽,抽泣和徽笑组成的,而其中主要的是抽泣。
So Della did. You see, life You see, life is made up of sobs, sniffles, and smiles- but mainly of sniffles. | |
20 | 有时分偶抽泣而使您感喟,但您却知道,偶是如斯地爱您。
Sometimes I cry and make you sigh, but you know that I love you so. |