1 | You should drop so many vague dreams. | |
2 | But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree. | |
3 | But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears. | |
4 | What advice do you have for those of us who are a little bit unclear? | |
5 | "An Umbrella over the Shoulder" records the pains and happiness of love. | |
6 | 年近古稀的我,应该说是饱经风霜、世事洞明了。但依然时而明白,时而懵懂。
Approaching the age of 70, I should be said to be weather-beaten and insightful about the mundane affairs yet I'm still alternately sober and muddled. | |
7 | 虽然懵懵懂懂,但男孩信任他的师傅,便继续练了下去。
Not quite understanding, but believing in his teacher, the boy kept training. | |
8 | 不谙世事却又菱角分明,清涩懵懂却又能看透世态炎凉。
Caltrop unfamiliar things but distinct, clear astringent ignorant but can be seen through inconstancy of human relationships. | |
9 | 你无法知晓这是幻想还是现实,而且他自己也是懵懵懂懂。
You don't know if it's his fantasy or his reality, and he doesn't quite know himself. | |
10 | 年轻懵懂的岁月里,父亲给我一点忠告,我自此念念难忘。
Inmy younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I' vebeen turning over in my mind ever since. | |
11 | 我们懵里懵懂地,绝没想到亨利克先生能为我们干些什么。
We didn't know what to expect at that point. We couldn't even think of anything Mr. Henrich could do to help us. | |
12 | 终于,我看清现实,明暸自己的心意…像是一场懵懂的梦。
At last, I understand reality and my heart...Seems be an ignorant dream. | |
13 | 飘散中逝去曾经懵懂的年华,童真般灿烂的笑容已不在。
Drift in the passing away was ignorant of Love, innocence like smile no longer. | |
14 | 我被她们互相抵牾的意见弄懵懂了,不知如何去做才是。
I was so bewildered by their conflicting advice that I did not know how to act. | |
15 | 其他厂商懵懵懂懂、裹足不前的时候,他们在锐意改进车辆的技术。
They moved forward with the technology in their vehicles while the other manufacturers slept and woke up with their hands out. | |
16 | 诚然,一些学生懵懵懂懂的沿着这条道路学到一些理性思考的方法。
It is true that some students learn some critical thinking implicitly along the way. | |
17 | 甚至有的还懵懵懂懂地,不知祸事正是起源于自己的多嘴饶舌呢!
Even then, they may still be muddled and not realize that the calamity came from their own tongue- wagging ! | |
18 | 这只是少女的懵懂情感,只是少女不切实际的幻想,有人称之为早恋。
It is just a girl's fantasy, or some call it puppy love. | |
19 | 为什么自己懵懵懂懂、天不怕地不怕的少年时光在等待中永远消失了?
Why muddle their own, the most scary time waiting for the boy lost forever? | |
20 | 我的确是太幸运了,因为那时我完全懵懂无知,只是谋了份生计。
That was a great stroke of luck because I didn't know what I was doing, I was just taking the job. |