1 | The person always returns ingratitude for kindness. | |
2 | I hate people who shit where they eat. | |
3 | Bite not the hand that feeds thee. | |
4 | How can I be against my grandpa? It's biting the hand that feeds me! | |
5 | 如果他不付房租,他将被通知搬出去。他恩将仇报。
If he doesn't pay his rent, he will receive notice to quit. | |
6 | North Korea, he argued, "risks biting the Chinese hand that feeds it." | |
7 | He did this for you. How could bite the hand that feeds you? | |
8 | America said thank you by passing the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. | |
9 | And I thanked her by becoming a lunatic and denting her car. | |
10 | Oh! Guleesh, isn't that a nice turn you did us, and we so kind to you? | |
11 | 如果你准备向老板抱怨工作条件,你也一定不要恩将仇报。
If you're going to complain to the boss about working conditions, make sure you don't bite the hand that feeds you. | |
12 | 即使你准备向老板抱怨工作条件,你也一定不要恩将仇报。
If you're going to complain to the boss about working conditions, make sure you don't bite the hand that feeds you. | |
13 | 黄蓉道:“好让欧阳先生再来一次恩将仇报、背后袭击啊!”
"Huang Rong said :" Mr. Ouyang so again repaid kindness with enmity, behind the attacks! | |
14 | 对不起我不会告诉你任何关于我师傅的事,否则我就是恩将仇报。
Sorry, I can tell you nothing about my master. Otherwise, I will be biting the hand that feeds me. | |
15 | 而恩将仇报的例了则被充分地实施到了北美印第安人的身上。
The example of requite kindness with enmity was fully applied on North American Indians. | |
16 | 当整个欧洲都在为他捅的娄子而慷慨解囊时,他却胆敢恩将仇报。
How dare he bring disaster on the rest of the euro zone when it had so generously bailed out his scapegrace of a country? | |
17 | 海伦的丈夫,墨涅劳斯国王热情地款待了帕里斯,但他却恩将仇报。
King Menelaus, Helen's husband, generously received him but Paris returned his host's kindness with no thanks. | |
18 | 哎,你想说的就是巴基斯坦得了美国的恩惠又恩将仇报,在背后捅了美国一刀罗?
Well...you are basically saying that Pakistan is a back stabbing cesspool of a country which takes American money and then stabs it in the back. | |
19 | 大多数私营企业家不愿恩将仇报,他们似乎对中国现有的政治体制安排感到满意。
Unwilling to bite the hand that feeds them, most private entrepreneurs appear satisfied with China' s existing institutional arrangement. | |
20 | 我真搞不明白你为什么花大量的时间去帮助露西,难道你不知道她是个恩将仇报的人?
I can't understand why you should have spent so much time helping Lucy. Don't you know that she's the one that would bite the hand that feeds her? |