1 | The woman stood up and left hastily, causing a fit of snickers from passersby. | |
2 | Now I rush to make first period class. | |
3 | He hustled into and out of the office. | |
4 | He hurriedly left the office as if angry. | |
5 | 她急匆匆地奔向厨房,厨房里立刻传来哗哗的水声。
The she would hurry to the kitchen and wash the sparerids. | |
6 | 妈妈拉着他急匆匆地走,但他停下来注视着小提琴家。
His mother tagged him along, hurried but the kid stopped to look at the violinist. | |
7 | 半夜时分他才想想了妻子的叮嘱,急匆匆赶回家。
Not until the midnight did he recall his wife's words and hurried back home. | |
8 | 他们太忙了,他们工作负荷太大,而且他们总是急匆匆的。
They're too busy, they have too much on their plate, and they're always hurried. | |
9 | 我急匆匆地走下记者宿舍的楼梯,跑到楼外。清晨,户外的空气清新怡人。
I moved fast, down the stairs of the press accommodation, out into the morning air. | |
10 | 今天,他又急匆匆地赶往莫斯科宣传该书的俄语版。
Today he decamped to Moscow, promoting a Russian edition of the book. | |
11 | 你可以一次完成一个任务,但也可能会急匆匆的完成它。
You can do one task at a time, but also rush that task. | |
12 | 上了一整天的课后,我们就急匆匆地赶回家做作业。
After we had whole-day classes we just hurried back home to do the homework. | |
13 | 我哪里还有心情买玉米饼,抱著双臂急匆匆的回家了。
I crossed my arms and hurried home, sans tacos. So, I' ve been there, Linds. | |
14 | 小刚是个贪玩、爱搞破坏的小男孩。他一回到家就放下书包,急匆匆地跑去玩了。
Xiaogang is a fun, loving little boy sabotage. He would go home and lay down their bags, hastily Paoqu Wan has. | |
15 | 随着战争阴云的退去,精疲力竭的领袖们正急匆匆地离开战场。
With the fog of war clearing, exhausted leaders are rushing to leave the battlefield. | |
16 | 我小心翼翼地从树窝中出来,急匆匆地穿过尚未耕作的农田。
I eased out of the tree and hurried off across fallow farmland. | |
17 | 他把金币捡起来往口袋里随便一扔,然后就急匆匆地离开了。
Casually he put the coins in his pocket and hurried from the ledge. | |
18 | 我正要起身离开时,那个男人突然推开椅子,急匆匆地走出了餐厅。
I was ready to get up and go when the man suddenly pushed back his chair, stood up and hurried out of the buffet. | |
19 | “他们知道如果她突然脸色通红、急匆匆地跑开意味着什么,”她说道。
"They know what's happening if I suddenly go red and have to dart off, " she said. | |
20 | 蟑螂急匆匆的从冰箱底下跑过去,壁虎在后面也努力的想要钻过去。
He saw the cockroach scurry under it with the gecko far behind struggling to go under. |