1 | I owe my teachers and parents a great deal. | |
2 | The division commander ordered that we start the attack before dawn. | |
3 | I'd like to make a meeting with Mr. | |
4 | He successively held the posts of company, battalion, regiment and division commander. | |
5 | Certainly, sir. I'll be back right away. | |
6 | We will honor our parents, teachers, and other leaders. | |
7 | Sir, to the bunker is one hundred and eighty yards. | |
8 | I love the teacher, because we grow without teachers teaching. | |
9 | “你妈妈没教过你要尊敬师长吗?”佩内洛普满眼怒火地问。
"Didn' t your mommy ever teach you to respect higher authority?!" Penelope had fury in her eyes. | |
10 | Have a grateful heart, we know how to respect teachers. | |
11 | 我们提倡学生尊敬师长,同时也提倡师长爱护学生。
We urge students to respect their teachers and teachers to love their students. | |
12 | 这样你会强迫厨师长用非常规的方法去烹饪。
You're forcing the chef to cook something he doesn't make on a regular basis. | |
13 | 王厨师长说,菜肴中还将减少盐和糖的用量。
Dishes will also have less salt and less sugar, Ong said. | |
14 | 师长教师,这是您的找钱以及收条。我顿时叫行李员上去取您的行李。
Here is your change and receipt, sir. I'll send a bellman up to get your luggage. | |
15 | 团长、师长以至军长都到这个连队来帮助总结经验。
Commanders of the regiment, the division and even the army came to this company to help sum up its experience. | |
16 | Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hunosrestcreditospherent? | |
17 | 白宫助理厨师长萨姆·卡斯端着从菜园摘的豆角。
Assistant White House chef Sam Kass carries bowls of beansharvested from the garden. | |
18 | 父母或师长应该使孩子们了解读书的价值与乐趣。
A parent or teacher should bring home to children the value and pleasure of reading. | |
19 | 此吐矣闽人仿佛成竹在胸,那就是冒泡师长教师。
There was another man who seemed to have answers, and that was Mr. Bubble. | |
20 | 师长教师,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我提议您们点一个。
Sir; Roast meat only in "Thailas well as" style is very good. I suggest you to order one. |