1 | Tears of relief. | |
2 | Go and say something to comfort her. | |
3 | Blessed silence and relief descend. | |
4 | I was greatly relieved at the news. | |
5 | This thought brought me a little comfort. | |
6 | He could feel her shadow forever near him, comforting him. | |
7 | 在家中,我亲爱的怙恃和兄弟姉妹会宽慰我、鼓励我。
At home, my dear parents and brothers and sisters will comfort me and cheer me up. | |
8 | 我想如果我今年夏天就开始考虑,父母一定会倍感宽慰。
I think it would appease my parents if I do so this summer. | |
9 | 我希望自己的配合能够给那些遭受伤害的人带来一些宽慰。
I hope my help will bring some measure of comfort to those who have been harmed. | |
10 | 她又一次注意到彼得·麦克德莫特的平静而使人宽慰的声音。
She was aware of Peter McDermott's calm , restoring voice once more . | |
11 | 我意识到我什么都没有做错,感到了无法置信的轻松和宽慰。
With an incredible sense of relief, I realized that I had done nothing wrong. | |
12 | 学会自我宽慰,能容忍挫折,要心怀坦荡,情绪乐观,发奋图强。
Institute of self-comfort, can tolerate setbacks to Be forthright, optimistic mood, worked hard. | |
13 | 你几乎可以听到以色列人宽慰地舒了口气。或许巴以人民最终真的可以分享土地与未来。
You could almost hear the sighs of relief in Israel; perhaps Israelis and Palestinians actually could share the land and the future after all. | |
14 | 直到我真正读懂了张居正,读懂了他的经历,他的情感,以及他的选择。我才找到了一个答案,一个让人宽慰的答案。
I search for a moral and the moral is a comforting one and it does not hit me until after I have truly understood Zhang Juzheng through reading his experiences, his emotions and his decisions. | |
15 | 爱斯梅拉达最爱的莫过于钟乐了,钟声在她脑海中回荡,使她感到宽慰。
Best of all, Esmeralds liked the music of the bells, their sounds flowed over her mind and filled it with comfort. | |
16 | 她有三天没跟她嫂嫂说一句话了,可是她也不再怨天尤人了,这使我们深感宽慰。
She had never spoken a word to her sister-in-law for three days; but she had likewise dropped her fretful complaining, and we found it a great comfort. | |
17 | 对虫子们来说,这是灭顶之灾,但对赫克托尔翻江倒海的胃来说,结局令人宽慰。
A soothing end, not for the worms, but for Hector's upset stomach. | |
18 | 那个时候我个人的印象是,没有人真正需要宽慰和保证,除了那些怨声载道的专家们。
My own impression at the time was that nobody really needed comfort or reassurance, except the pundits who complained. | |
19 | 她原希望能得到一些宽慰,估计她父亲会耸耸肩头对她说:“你这小姑娘发神经了。”
She wanted to be reassured and to see her father shrug his shoulders and say to her: "You are a little goose." | |
20 | 除了等着死神最终把老爸带走前,我们无事可做。然而,有这么多东西吃,有这么多朋友来看望,也是一件值得宽慰的事。
But it was comforting to have all that food and all those friends when there was nothing to do but wait for death to make its final claim. |