1 | He lounged the summer away. | |
2 | He doesn't like a life of leisure. | |
3 | They lounged the summer away. | |
4 | I feel at ease with my friend. | |
5 | I would like a centring room. | |
6 | And remember that love is not leisure, it is work. | |
7 | I just want to have a leisurely life this vacation. | |
8 | She opened her eyes, saw him, and said quietly, with a smile | |
9 | 这样安闲清静的生活,完全合乎我幸福的理想!
The quiet, the retirement of such a life would have answered all my ideas of happiness! | |
10 | Staying at this hotel makes me feel relaxed on my journey. | |
11 | 仍然象颗星,羽冠在闪烁,你亭亭玉立,安闲自若。
Yet like a star, with glittering crest, Self-poised in air thou seem'st to rest; | |
12 | 尽管他很少在舞台上露面,这次在台上他感觉很安闲。
Though he seldom appeared on the stage, he felt at home this time. | |
13 | 在寂静的黑暗中,我分享着蟋蟀的欢乐和猫头鹰的安闲。
In the quiet of the dark I share the cheerfulness of crickets and confidence of owls. | |
14 | “对不起,请不要问女士的闯庠痫,”演员感到很不安闲。
"I'm sorry. Please don't ask a lady about her age, " the actress said uneasily. | |
15 | 她把那儿的安闲舒适和纽约紧张匆忙的生活方式做了对比。
She compared the easy-going way of life there to the hurried pace of life in New York City. | |
16 | 这时他正叼着烟斗安闲自在地坐在小屋外,任柔风吹拂着。
He was sitting outside his little house, smoking a pipe and enjoying the mild air. | |
17 | 夏日的微风,带给我安闲自在,象飘飘的茉莉馨香吹入我的心海。
Summer breeze, makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind. | |
18 | 沙威明明有点被马德兰先生的那种恬静、安闲、行若无事的态度窘困了。
Javert was evidently somewhat disconcerted by the perfect naturalness and tranquillity of M. Madeleine. | |
19 | 一枚金币忽然飞了进来,当啷一声落在车厢的地上,把他的安闲给搅扰了。
His ease was suddenly disturbed by a coin flying into his carriage and ringing on the floor. | |
20 | 我走在人行道上安闲地当我听到刚刚在T-约10米处接壤处的两车一声巨响。
I was walking leisurely on the sidewalk when I heard a loud crash of two vehicles just at the T-junction about 10 meters away. |