1 | This is no joking matter. | |
2 | The Summer Palace is a most delightful place. | |
3 | The baby is very cute. | |
4 | This game is very fun. | |
5 | Yes. Can you recommend something interesting to do? | |
6 | Can you recommend something interesting to do? | |
7 | Maybe someone did it just for fun! | |
8 | 我不在乎!可能只是有人做的,觉得好玩儿而已。放松点儿,卡尔。
I don't care! Maybe someone did it just for fun! Relax, Carl! | |
9 | Here are a few more examples of cool smart home tricks | |
10 | 写这部书,你是希望获取一些利润,还是主要为了好玩儿?
Are you expecting to make money from this book, or is it mostly for fun? | |
11 | 在我第一次吃猕猴桃时真好玩儿,现在想起来还让我回味无穷。
In the first time I really amusing when eating kiwifruit, and now would like to also let me memorable . | |
12 | 相信我们大家肯定能想出一些很棒并富有创意的好玩儿的名字。
I am sure we can come up with some awesome, creative &funny names. | |
13 | 儿童书非常有趣,尤其是当你和你的孩子分享一些好玩儿的事情的时候。
Kids books are really cool, and it's great when you can share something this wonderful with your child. | |
14 | 告诉我一些我能用得上的,或者是我所感兴趣的,再或者一些好玩儿的东西。
Tell me something I can use, something I'm interested in, or something that amuses me. | |
15 | 尽管管教对父母和孩子都不好玩儿,但它却是不可缺少的训练环节。
Although discipline isn't fun for parents or children, it's a necessary part of training. | |
16 | 特里。布莱切特的《磁盘世界》也许不像其他魔幻作品那么严肃,它能够上榜正式因为其纯粹的好玩儿。
Terry Pratchett's Discworld might not have the gravitas of other fantasy works, but it makes our list by virtue of being pure fun. | |
17 | 这个季节北京又什么好玩儿的,窗外刮着西北风在家围着个火锅儿侃大山?
Where IS actually at this time year the best place to go in Beijing, surround a Hot Pot table and chat at home with strong wind blowing outside? | |
18 | 特里。布莱切特的《碟形世界》也许不像其他奇幻作品那么严肃,它能够上榜正式因为其纯粹的好玩儿。
Terry Pratchett's Discworld might not have the gravitas of other fantasy works, but it makes our list by virtue of being pure fun. | |
19 | 当然也要努力增加一些有趣的项目例如出去走走或是找个好玩儿地方吃午饭。
Try to add in incentives like a trip to a fun place for lunch. | |
20 | 你也可以做其他的事情,我想我讲得很快,实际上,这个也很好玩儿,让我们试试。
You can do other things too, and I know I'm flying through these oh, actually, this guy is kinda funny. Let's play this. |