1 | They make efforts to who? | |
2 | And in doing that, we're saying to people, 'Please stand up! | |
3 | Toyota may struggle to recover from all these setbacks. | |
4 | As for the wave is mediocre, and hard work is wise move. | |
5 | Wen encourages Chinese youths on Youth Day eve. | |
6 | “卧薪尝胆”这个成语用来形容刻苦自励,奋发图强。
This idiom is used to describe inspiring oneself and working hard to accomplish an ambition. | |
7 | 要奋发图强,把我军的军政素质提高到一个新的水平。
We must work hard to raise to a new level the military and political quality of our army. | |
8 | 年轻力壮的时候不奋发图强,到了老年,悲伤也没用了。
If one does not exert oneself in youth, one will regret it in old age. | |
9 | 要奋发图强,把我军的军政素质提高到了一个新的水平。
We must work hard to raise to a new height the military and political quality of our army. | |
10 | 当你为你的目标奋发前进时,你会为自己吸引更多的机会。
As you work and move toward your goal, you will attract more opportunities to you. | |
11 | 建设高素质的领导干部队伍,形成朝气蓬勃、奋发有为的领导层。
Build a contingent of high-caliber leading cadres and form an energetic and promising leadership. | |
12 | 一切痛苦都有助于我们奋发向上,不论我们当时是多么憎恨它。
For all pain helps to make us rise, however much we may hate it at the time. | |
13 | 面对世界上现代科学技术的迅速发展,我们不应该望洋兴叹。相反地,我们应该奋发图强,迎头赶上。
In face of the rapid development of modern science and technology in the world, we shouldn' t feel powerless and frustrated. Instead, we should go all out to catch up. | |
14 | 但我们奋发努力,我们走遍州内大小城市、工厂、退伍军人中心。
But we worked hard, we traveled across the state to big cities and small towns, to factories and VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) Halls. | |
15 | 但是大学已经发现,博士生是廉价的、奋发的、便于使用的劳动力。
But universities have discovered that PhD students are cheap, highly motivated and disposable labour. | |
16 | 您不仅是一位好老师,也是我们亲密的朋友,谢谢您帮助我们奋发有为。
Thank you for helping us make something of our lives.My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. | |
17 | 所有疼瘔都有帮于尔们奋发向上,不论我们当时是多么仇恨它。
For all pain helps to make us rise, however much we may hate it at the time. | |
18 | 这种以失败为动力,奋发向上,成名成家的人还有许多例子可举。
Many other cases May be found of people who failed and used the failure to motivate them to achieve, to succeed, and to become famous. | |
19 | 的天地给照亮,在这片光辉之地上,怀着赤子之心的我们将奋发向上。
To illuminate the world, on this piece of brilliance on the ground, with the we will advance. | |
20 | 乌得勒支天鹅在绿荫场上翩翩起舞,他的进球令人如醉如痴,奋发不已。
The mesmerizing and orgasmic goals of the Swan of Utrecht. The greatest of all! |