1 | I started to shake, and then I began sobbing. | |
2 | What have I done?' sobbed she, instantly checked. | |
3 | She was sobbing her loneliness into her pillow. | |
4 | "I' ve got other movies, " Cal sobbed. | |
5 | First, I cried - actually, I sobbed - for about half an hour. | |
6 | The disappointed boy gulped down a sob and tried to smile. | |
7 | We need to stomp and storm; to sob and cry; to perspire and tremble. | |
8 | 他低声啜泣,尽管他从孩提时起就从来没有哭过。
He sobbed as he had never sobbed since he was a child. | |
9 | 我听见身后有越南人的啜泣声,他们正聚集到这里来。
Behind me I could hear the sobbing of the Vietnamese who were now gathering. | |
10 | 他再次啜泣着说:“妈妈啊,我快承受不了我的苦难了。
And he sobbed again and said: 'Mother, my suffering is greater than I can bear. | |
11 | 此刻,房间里不再有任何生命的气息。他倒地啜泣,回答他的只有一片阴冷的寂静。
The rooms were now impersonal16; their cold stillness could not respond when he fell to the floor and sobbed. | |
12 | 部分群众啜泣着高喊口号,将她们的遭遇同十字军东征相比。
Some sobbed as they chanted slogans comparing their struggle to the Crusades. | |
13 | 你知道,人生是由啜泣,抽噎和微笑组成的,而其中主要是抽噎。
You see, life is made up of sobs, sniffles, and smiles-but mainly of sniffles. | |
14 | 我听见年轻人悄悄地啜泣哽咽,为自己的痛苦,为所作所为懊悔不已
I hear secret convulsive sobs from young men at anguish with themselves, remorseful after deeds done | |
15 | 她抬起双手捂到脸上,他发现她那瘦削的双肩因啜泣在颤抖。
She lifted her hands to her face, and he saw her thin shoulders shaken by a sob. | |
16 | 痛苦的费德勒啜泣着说。在去年7月的温布尔顿决赛中,他同样在五盘的比赛中负于了西班牙人。
"God, it's killing me, " sobbed an anguished Federer, who also lost a five-set thriller against the Spaniard in last July's Wimbledon final. | |
17 | 传来他那时时被啜泣打断的、惊慌不安的、痛得钻心的呻吟声。
O! ooo! he could hear his frightened, abjectly suffering moans, broken by sobs. | |
18 | “父母听到孩子的哭诉,孩子听到父母的啜泣,”心理学家克里斯·瑟贝说。
"Parents hear their children sobbing, children hear their parents sobbing, " says psychologist Chris Thurber. | |
19 | 在他身边有一个男人,衬衫被鲜血浸透,他的女儿恐怕已经死去。他禁不住地啜泣,指责安全不够到位。
Next to him a man in a blood-soaked shirt, whose daughter was feared dead, sobbed uncontrollably as he blamed security lapses. | |
20 | 她在出神,表情神秘,河水微弱的反光照在她雕像般的侧影上,显得柔和而甜蜜。他发现她在无声地啜泣。
She seemed ghostly her sculptured profile softened by a tenuous blue light and he realized that she was crying in silence. |