1 | She implored piteously, in a voice choked with sobs. | |
2 | A choking gall, and a preserving sweet. | |
3 | He sobbed out the whole sad story. | |
4 | I remained choked up for the entire ride home. | |
5 | Witnessing these tears, we get choked up. | |
6 | She sobbed out the sad story of her son's death. | |
7 | Her mother's loving caress comforted the sobbing girl. | |
8 | “我不要!我不要回家!你不可以强迫我!”乔纳斯哽咽著喊叫著并用拳头搥打著床。
"I won't! I won't go home! You can't make me! " Jonas sobbed and shouted and pounded the bed with his fists. | |
9 | Just thinking about Megan brings a lump to his throat and makes his head spin. | |
10 | Unable to control herself any longer, she began to sob and her tears fell in torrents. | |
11 | To be unable to speak because of strong emotion. | |
12 | 当我告诉他那个消息时我自己不知不觉地哽咽起来。
I couldn't account for the lump in my throat when I told him the news. | |
13 | 摩尔说:“我觉得——我快要控制不住自己的情绪了。”她说着就有些哽咽了。
"I feel like I am -- I'm going to get emotional, " she said, beginning to choke up. | |
14 | 我的眼泪哗啦哗啦流下来,哽咽得一句话都说不出来。
My tears of joy to flow down, choked to say one word. | |
15 | “她会的,”我说,此时我自己因为激动而声音哽咽了。
"She will," I said, my own voice now choked with emotion. | |
16 | 他看见我妈妈的时候难过的哽咽着,在我面前落下了泪水。
He swallowed hard as he watched my mother weeping in front of him. | |
17 | 那辆车像他的,她说,几乎被笑声哽咽住,但那人可能不是他。
The car looked like his, she said, almost choking with laughter, but it probably wasn' t him. | |
18 | 哽咽无语,她把儿子一把揽入怀中,脸上洋溢着动人的光彩。
Speechless, she smiled radiantly and gathered her son into her arms. | |
19 | 我听见年轻人悄悄地啜泣哽咽,为自己的痛苦,为所作所为懊悔不已
I hear secret convulsive sobs from young men at anguish with themselves, remorseful after deeds done | |
20 | 我来到那个橱窗旁,一边哽咽着,一边讲明了我的来意,满眼含泪。
I went to the window and as I began to tell my story, I could feel my throat tighten and my eyes overflowed with tears. |