1 | Keep calm! Don't get flurried. | |
2 | Anxious if we were late. | |
3 | Time hangs heavy for busy people when they are sick. | |
4 | It is not a day for tears, but they threaten nonetheless. | |
5 | Already, at eight o' clock in the morning, we were bored with our captivity. | |
6 | Already, at eight o'clock in the morning, we were bored with our captivity. | |
7 | She didn't feel a bit nervous though it was the first time she'd spoken in public. | |
8 | 他们饿得发慌,可只能每天吃一片不新鲜的面包。
They starved but only could eat a piece of stale bread everyday. | |
9 | 如果你没有工作整天无所事事的话,你会闲得发慌的。
Time hangs heavy when you're out of work and have noting to do all day. | |
10 | 当弗兰克渐渐明白两人可能分手的时候,他开始发慌。
Frank began to panic as it dawned on him that they might be over. | |
11 | 听众中的吵闹声使这位演员发慌,以致他忘了台词。
Noise in the audience-ried the actor so that he forgot his lines. | |
12 | 在梦里我开始遗忘,遗忘堵着我发慌的一切发生过的叠叠障障。
In a dream I begin to forget, forget plugging my panic all happened in the folding barrier barrier. | |
13 | 珍妮从没离开过父母,她一想到要独自住在校园就开始发慌。
Having never lived away from her parents, Jane began to panic at the idea of living on campus on her own. | |
14 | 保罗下去,伏在他身上,抱着他,说,你们不要发慌,他的灵魂还在身上。
And Paul went down, and fell on him, and embracing him said, Trouble not yourselves; for his life is in him. | |
15 | 她看起来很温柔,但是温柔得让我受不了,每说一句都让人觉得心里发慌。
She looks very gentle, but somehow I can say is, let a person feel heart trouble. | |
16 | 出院后,家人给我买了辆自行车,骑上没有辅助轮的自行车总是使我感到发慌。
After I got out of the hospital, my folks bought me a bicycle, but I never lost my fear of riding without the training wheels. | |
17 | 下决心尽可能地赚取更多的财富,以防你在将来发现上司和客户吝啬得发慌。
Be determined to get as much as you can now, just in case you should find future employers and clients to be maddeningly tightfisted. | |
18 | 这几天杭州的天气闷得让人发慌,特别是今天上午,那粘粘糊糊的感觉真让人受不了。
In the past days, the oppressive weather had made people flustered, especially this morning when the stickiness and stuffiness was unbearable. | |
19 | 每日必须寻找十条真理,否则你只好在夜间做这事情,而你的灵魂就会饿得发慌。
Ten truths must thou find during the day; otherwise wilt thou seek truth during the night, and thy soul will have been hungry. | |
20 | 但是一到晚上我就饿得发慌,所以我什么东西味道好就吃什么,比如炸薯片,蛋糕或者爆米花。
But at night I was starving, so I ate whatever tasted good, for example, potato chips, a piece of cake or popcorn. |