1 | Like Lukashenka' s regime! | |
2 | Directed by George Lucas this movie was a classic. | |
3 | 卢卡:好吧,那又怎么样。今天你要吃不了兜着走了。
Luca: Okay, that's it. You're gonna get it good today. | |
4 | Yet again, we look to George Lucas as a bellwether. | |
5 | Garfield:And you, Luca, the wrong side of the evolutionary curve. | |
6 | “中国需要这样做。”博客观察交换点研究的首席执行官卢卡斯说。
"China needed to do this," said Lucas Englehardt, chief executive officer of research exchange site BloggerInsight. | |
7 | 星期四就是佳期,卢卡斯小姐星期三到班府上来辞行。
Thursday was to be the wedding day, and on Wednesday Miss Lucas paid her farewell visit; | |
8 | 卢卡申科被冠名为欧洲最后一个独裁者,可谓名不虚传。
Aleksandr Lukashenko has aptly been dubbed Europe's last dictator. | |
9 | 为庆生,我跟我的朋友去了趟墨西哥的卡波圣卢卡斯。
To celebrate I took a boys trip down to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with my friends. | |
10 | 卢卡申科此嗤之以鼻:“这个国家不会再有愚蠢的民主。”
Lukashenko sneered: "There will be no more mindless democracy in this country. | |
11 | 我回来的时候,还可以顺路去看看卢卡斯太太和朗格太太。
And as I come back, I can call on Lady Lucas and Mrs. Long. | |
12 | 不过,卢卡申科的批评者揪着他那带着镇静的胡子不放。
Nevertheless, Lukashenko's detractorshave latched onto his mustache with aplomb. | |
13 | 阿尔诺菲尼是居住在比利时布鲁日的义大利卢卡商人。
Arnolfini was a member of a merchant family from Lucca living in Bruges. | |
14 | 如果有一个球员从来不会得意忘形,那么他肯定就是卢卡。
If there was one player who wouldn' t have their head turned it was Luka. | |
15 | 现在的问题是,我们的教育要惠及的每一个孩子,”卢卡斯说。
What's different now is we have to educate every child, " Lucas says. | |
16 | 我敢说,连卢卡斯爵士也未必拿得出一个更名贵的女婿。
I defy even Sir William Lucas himself to produce a more valuable son-in-law. | |
17 | 在我们的城市招摇过市的人中,弗兰克-卢卡斯是最危险的一个。
Frank Lucas is the most dangerous man walking the streets of our city. | |
18 | 我把药片放在每一个点心里,但卢卡斯却碰也没碰它们一下。
I put the pill in each of the treats and Lucas would not go near any of the them. | |
19 | 卢卡斯将军专心致志于占领滩头堡,并使装备和车辆登岸。
General Lucas confined himself to occupying his beachhead and having equipment and vehicles brought ashore. | |
20 | 卢卡斯还说,维奥拉常常毫无理由的殴打他和另一位异姓兄弟。
Lucas reports that Viola regularly beat him and his half-brother, often for no reason. |