1 | You humiliated me! | |
2 | What if I make a fool of myself? | |
3 | Q: A company is exposed as a public failure? | |
4 | Get up off the floor and stop making such an exhibition of yourself. | |
5 | Did he not see that he was making himself perfectly absurd ? | |
6 | I was singled out to perform a play at the graduation ceremony. | |
7 | How do they imagine yourself a fool in front of others. | |
8 | Another theory is that they show you are afraid of making a fool of yourself, or of being embarrassed in some way. | |
9 | 布兰森(美国的财神爷):“不要怕耍宝出丑。否则无法存活。
Make a fool of yourself . Otherwise you won't survive. | |
10 | All officials were waiting to see Beigong She's gaffe. | |
11 | 要记住,别人可能就是想要你出丑,所以要保持冷静。
Just remember, others could be trying to "set you up" just so you over-react & look like a fool... So play it cool. | |
12 | 有时候他的演说很成功,有时候却大出洋相,当众出丑。
Sometimes he is a successful speaker, but sometimes he lays an egg. | |
13 | 问你的宝贝女儿吧,居然让我当众出丑,真是气死我了。
Ask your daughter, please. She makes me loose my face. | |
14 | 虽然还面色如灰满身是汗,他还是想知道:难道我的目标是让他当众出丑?
Still gray and soaked with sweat, he wanted to know: Was my goal just to humiliate him in public? | |
15 | 你或者被人丢弃、离了婚,或是被解雇,当众出丑,被尖刻的外号弄得心乱如麻。
You might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool of yourself in public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname. | |
16 | 真正的朋友就是那些当你自己觉得自己出丑的时候,他们不会让你永远有这样的感觉。
Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job. - Walter Scott Robbins | |
17 | 你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,当众出丑,被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻
You might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool ofyourselfin public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname | |
18 | 你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,当众出丑,被刻薄的绰号折磨的心乱如麻。
You might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool of yourself in public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname. | |
19 | 我们何必要在毫无生气的历史废墟中摸索,让当代人穿着褐色过时的服装去出丑呢?…这里有新的土地、新的人、新的思想。
Why should we grope among the dry bones of the past, or put the living generation into masquerade out of its faded wardrobe?... There are new lands, new men, new thoughts. | |
20 | 他今天要鸿渐当苏小姐面出丑的计划,差不多完全成功,可是这成功只证实了他的失败。
Hung-chien in front of Miss Su had almost been a complete success, but that success only confirmed his defeat. |