1 | The room is in a mess. | |
2 | The interface looks messy and is visually cluttered. | |
3 | But remember: Clean up your mess in the kitchen. | |
4 | Inside the the ragged forest, the Wolf's foot. | |
5 | Inside the Wolf's fur, the ragged forest. | |
6 | My hair is messy and needs a new haircut. | |
7 | Image above: This is our messy shelving in the studio. | |
8 | We can't play in a messy room. | |
9 | If you' re like me, you don' t like a huge mess. | |
10 | I had a hell of a time yesterday, making everything into a mess. | |
11 | 过去几天我们玩的特别开心,有时候也会乱糟糟的。接下来的几天我们还会继续这样。
A lot of good clean (and some messy) fun we' ve been having the past few days and have in store the next few days. | |
12 | 电视机的遥控器,影碟机和电线只是把一切弄得乱糟糟。
With TVs come remotes, DVD players and wires, which all equal a recipe for clutter. | |
13 | 我妹妹抬起头吸一大口气,撩开她乱糟糟的褐色卷发。
My sister lifts her head to get a gulp of air, pushing her mess of brown curls out of the way. Her eyes focus on the window - no, on me. | |
14 | 我一向不邃晓为什么这么多名人这么喜好乱糟糟的发型。
I can't understand why some celebrities opt for this messy hairdo. | |
15 | 人们看上去乱糟糟的,因为他们想都没想就买了太多的衣服。
People look a mess because they're buying too many clothes; they're not thinking. | |
16 | 他抖抖乱糟糟的羽毛,挺起耷拉着的鸡冠,大摇大摆地走进场院。
He fluffed up his battered feathers, straightened his drooping comb and strtted out into the yard again. | |
17 | 走出乱糟糟的首都弗里敦,我看见半岛上美丽的沙滩和茂密的森林。
Outside of the craze of Freetown, the capital, I've seen a peninsula of beautiful beaches and lush forest. | |
18 | 在奈特那间看起来乱糟糟的房间里,他能立刻找出一把飞利浦螺丝刀。
And for all the apparent chaos of Nat's room, he can always produce a Phillips screwdriver in no time. | |
19 | 那些日子真是参透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、气丛生、寞、个人彻底精疲力竭。
These are miserable days when you fell lousy, grumpy , lonely, and utterly exhausted. | |
20 | 那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、气丛生、寞、个人彻底的精疲力竭。
These are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy , lonely, and utterly exhausted. |