1 | You will kill the child with indulgence. | |
2 | They could ruin your life... if you let them. | |
3 | 小儿子在沙子里玩,然后用我的化妆品涂鸦。我放任他做。
So he got into the sand and then into my makeup. | |
4 | Of course our economic model is not 100% laissez-faire. | |
5 | I indulge themselves again because wellgain, and the end, I a personnephew coriolano. | |
6 | 因此他们不会放任任捞钱的机会从身边溜走的。
They' re not going to let this opportunity get away from them. | |
7 | 假如有效市场假说有效,放任自流就存在先验理由。
If the efficient market hypothesis were valid, there would be an a priori reason for imposing no constraints. | |
8 | 所有这一切,都是对“自由放任”模式的重要修改。
All these are vital modifications to the laissez-faire model. | |
9 | 在美国对待辅助生育技术的滥用持放任自流的态度。
The realm of reproductive technology is unusually laissez-faire in the U.S. | |
10 | 我告诉她抛开懒惰,懦弱,停止放任自己和扮可怜相。
I told her to stop being lazy, cowardly, self-indulgent and pathetic. | |
11 | 在网络上放任自己的隐私信息会带来不可预测的危害。
Letting out personal information online can bring unpredictable harm. | |
12 | 一个最有效的反对自由放任市场的理由是:它必然带来垄断。
One of the most effective arguments against unregulated laissez faire has been that it invariably leads to monopoly. | |
13 | 自从杰克对草坪放任自流之后,这前院里着实发生过不少事儿。
That front yard had quite a history after Jack let the lawn go to hell. | |
14 | “如果中国此时退出,放任美元走弱并停止购买美国国债,美联储将介入。”嘉侬说。
"If China would step back, let the dollar fall and stop buying Treasuries, the Fed would step in," Gagnon said. | |
15 | 只是,我怎么能渐渐的放任自己在青春日落西山的时候失去梦想?
However, how can I stand losing my dream when my youth is declining? | |
16 | 如果他们告诉你的你已经知道,那么重要的问题是你让信息放任自流。
If they are telling you something that you already know, then the big news is that you have let the situation go too far. | |
17 | 长期的放任使得该水库受到了沉积物的淤塞,需要进行清淤工作。
Long-term neglect has resulted in sedimentation and siltation in the reservoir, requiring dredging work. | |
18 | 但总的来说,这些公司仍将比在放任自由的政策下情况要更好。
But these firms would still do better overall than under a policy of laissez-faire. | |
19 | “他们将放任葛涵思一头栽倒在地上,并袖手旁观,”这位人士说。
"They're going to let him spin himself into the ground and will sit back and watch the show," the person said. | |
20 | 最后,我放任自己窥探房间里的其它人。他们肩上裹着毯子,手自然放下摊开,脸上渐无表情。
Eventually, I allowed myself to spy on the other people in the room, their shoulders wrapped in blankets, hands fallen open, faces drained of expression. |